KACED association NGO help desk may support you about following issues:
- About the EU
- Partnership (on regional level)
- Legal problems and administrational regulations
- Association and charity legislation
- Visibility and communication
How to apply?
You may e-mail us from email@example.com to get support and ask questions to Help Desk.
Help desk working principles
- Help Desk aims at serving to NGOs and civil enterprises working in any field in Black Sea Region.
- Help Desk works in certain distance to all NGOs objectively and it only give priorities when there is an emergency in question.
- When the applicant's question reaches the help desk, the applicant will be informed in 2 workdays.
- Comeback time to applicants is 3 workdays in principle. The longest time for reply the questions requiring different expertise is 10 days.
- Help desk works in confidentially principle, the questions will not be shared other institutions and persons. When necessary, they can be used anonymously in frequently asked questions.